Wednesday 8 January 2014

how annoying my brother charlie is!

So my brother is 6 years old, not much younger than i am but id say we get along just fine. If only i was the only child..boy that would be something. I babysit him for a little while after school because my parents both work till 5. Unfortunately that means me picking him up from after school daycare, and making him a snack when we get home, usually cheese and crackers.. When the parents arrive he is in their hands.
Today i walked all the way to his elementary school and was he dressed for home time? nope.. It took us forever to walk home. 15 minutes! it sometimes only takes us 7 minutes! He was dragging his backpack the whole time so now there's a rip in it (not my problem). When we got home not only did he dump his backpack on the kitchen floor but crushed all of his crackers and spilled his milk. How old did i say i was? right only 12!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment