Wednesday 8 January 2014

nope. not a chance.

!!he didn't!!!
he turned down the job offer and told his boss he likes it here. Well we had to talk about it as a family and discuss that here is better. Better for us as a family and has changed us all.

we don't have much no, but to me this shows that I can be extremely happy with the little things that I do have. I figured out that owning a real expensive baseball and baseball bat doesn't really mean anything. Here on the beach I don't play with those things, I Simply use a stick as a bat and a rock as a ball. Life is full of drastic changes and choices we have to make together. This here, this place was a change for the better.

this will be my last post. I have agreed to leave my blog be and enjoy whats out there and infront of my.
So long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment